A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Earle Rothbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earle Rothbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothbell graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rothbell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rothbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earle N. Rothbell practice?
Dr. Earle Rothbell practices Internal Medicine near Colonia, NJ.
See Colonia Internists.