A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Earle Rothbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earle Rothbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothbell graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rothbell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earle Norris Rothbell MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Earle N. Rothbell practice?
- Dr. Earle Rothbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Earle Rothbell practices Internal Medicine near Colonia, NJ.
See Colonia Internists.