A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earle Rothbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earle Rothbell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothbell graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rothbell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earle Norris Rothbell MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Earle N. Rothbell practice?
- Dr. Earle Rothbell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Earle Rothbell practices Internal Medicine near Colonia, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Garwood, NJ and Clark, NJ.
See Colonia Internists.