A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earle Spohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earle Spohn is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spohn
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spohn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spohn graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spohn has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earle W Spohn DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earle W. Spohn practice?
- Dr. Earle Spohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Earle Spohn practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.