A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earle Spohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earle Spohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spohn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spohn graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spohn has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earle W Spohn DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earle W. Spohn practice?
- Dr. Earle Spohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Earle Spohn practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.