A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Earle Spohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earle Spohn is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spohn has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earle Spohn DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Earle Spohn practice?
- Dr. Earle Spohn has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Earle Spohn practices Surgery near , .