A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Earle Woodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Earle Woodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Woodman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Earle Greenleaf Woodman MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Earle G. Woodman practice?
- Dr. Earle Woodman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Earle Woodman practices Internal Medicine near Needham Heights, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA.
See Needham Heights Internists.