A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Earnest Wu, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- MetroWest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Earnest Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Earnest M. Wu practice?
Dr. Earnest Wu practices Pediatrics near Lowell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Boston, MA.
See Lowell Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ernest Wu, Dr. Ernesto Wu, Dr. Ernie Wu