A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eastlyn Harding-Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eastlyn Harding-Marin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eastlyn Harding-Marin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harding-Marin graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Harding-Marin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eastlyn Eloise Harding-Marin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eastlyn E. Harding-Marin practice?
- Dr. Eastlyn Harding-Marin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eastlyn Harding-Marin practices Family Medicine near Covington, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenwood, GA and Far Rockaway, NY.
See Covington Primary Care Doctors.