Dr. Eastlyn Harding-Marin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eastlyn Harding-Marin?

August 18th, 2015

The BEST

I love her. Period. She takes as much time as you need and listens to you. Best doctor Ive had in 22 years.

February 8th, 2015

Life saver

Dr. H arding is one of the best doctors Ive ever known. She is professional and very knowledgeable. Because of her my life was saved. Yes I do wait awhile in her office to be treated, but that just lets me know that she is not there for the money. I learned a long time ago that a good doctor spends time treating patients so the wait is welcome and appreciated. I would recommend this great doctor to any friend anytime.

January 20th, 2015

Don't waste your time or health

4.5 hour wait for check up and vaccinations. Staff combined me and my husbands appointment into one. Isn't that a no no? Overall experience was incredibly unprofessional. We spent about 10-15 mins total with doctor crammed into a 9x5 examination room with too many people in it. (Dr. Harding's "entourage" included an assistant to type for her and a med student.) We were rushed out after waiting all that time. Questions were not answered, ZERO follow up on blood work and vaccine titers. Turns out, that lovely experience was billed at around $3k! I have no idea why this office has any positive reviews. FYI we went in perfectly well and both ended up getting sick from hanging out in that dirty, smelly office. -We wash hands, use sanitizer, and do not touch our faces in doctor's offices- Not to be needlessly unkind, but Dr. Harding would also benefit from some cleaning up herself. Obviously we are still looking for a doc. Thanks for the rip off! Smh

September 25th, 2013

The Best

I love my doctor, shes courteous, very very knowledgeable, friendly on top of her game. Takes the time to listen to each and every question you may have for her. Never rushes her patients and extremely through.

June 11th, 2013

Extremely Knowledgable

Thank you for taking care of me during a time of crisis. I will forever be grateful to you and your staff! ;)

November 8th, 2012

Vicente A. Sumpter Jr.

July 10th, 2012

Need some current certification courses

I am sent to specialist way too often than I need to. Everytime, they say there is nothing wrong with me. Waste of my HRA account and huge waste of time. I love Dr Harding's personality but changing doctors because medically she does not stand up to my health management standards.

October 11th, 2010

Excellent communication skills. A real sweetheart at finding a way to communicate with my stubborn older husband. She's a real lifesaver to our family.

April 14th, 2010

I highley recommend Dr Hardin. Only if you want the best. Dr. Hardin's office was very polite and professional.I was not treated like a number but a patient. Then Dr Hardin with a great bed side manner really cares for her patients and has no problem explaining in detail when diagnosing a problem. You only have to ask. We are so lucky Dr Hardin has moved in our area.

December 23rd, 2016