3.0

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Don't waste your time or health show details Don't waste your time or health
Jan 19th, 2015

4.5 hour wait for check up and vaccinations. Staff combined me and my husbands appointment into one. Isn't that a no no? Overall experience was incredibly unprofessional. We spent about 10-15 mins total with doctor crammed into a 9x5 examination room with too many people in it. (Dr. Harding's "entourage" included an assistant to type for her and a med student.) We were rushed out after waiting all that time. Questions were not answered, ZERO follow up on blood work and vaccine titers. Turns out, that lovely experience was billed at around $3k! I have no idea why this office has any positive reviews. FYI we went in perfectly well and both ended up getting sick from hanging out in that dirty, smelly office. -We wash hands, use sanitizer, and do not touch our faces in doctor's offices- Not to be needlessly unkind, but Dr. Harding would also benefit from some cleaning up herself. Obviously we are still looking for a doc. Thanks for the rip off! Smh

The Best show details The Best
by Vicente' A. Sumpter Jr. on Sep 25th, 2013

I love my doctor, shes courteous, very very knowledgeable, friendly on top of her game. Takes the time to listen to each and every question you may have for her. Never rushes her patients and extremely through.

Extremely Knowledgable show details Extremely Knowledgable
by Vanessa Olave on Jun 11th, 2013

Thank you for taking care of me during a time of crisis. I will forever be grateful to you and your staff! ;)

Need some current certification courses show details Need some current certification courses
Jul 10th, 2012

I am sent to specialist way too often than I need to. Everytime, they say there is nothing wrong with me. Waste of my HRA account and huge waste of time. I love Dr Harding's personality but changing doctors because medically she does not stand up to my health management standards.

by Dr. RF on Oct 11th, 2010

Excellent communication skills. A real sweetheart at finding a way to communicate with my stubborn older husband. She's a real lifesaver to our family.

by Waldropjj on Apr 14th, 2010

I highley recommend Dr Hardin. Only if you want the best. Dr. Hardin's office was very polite and professional.I was not treated like a number but a patient. Then Dr Hardin with a great bed side manner really cares for her patients and has no problem explaining in detail when diagnosing a problem. You only have to ask. We are so lucky Dr Hardin has moved in our area.