Emergency Physician, Family Physicians
Video profile
3812 Salem Rd
Covington, GA 30016
678-625-5431
Locations and availability (4)

|  The Best  |  show details
by Vicente' A. Sumpter Jr. on Sep 25th, 2013

I love my doctor, shes courteous, very very knowledgeable, friendly on top of her game. Takes the time to listen to each and every question you may have for her. Never rushes her patients and extremely through.

|  Extremely Knowledgable  |  show details
by Vanessa Olave on Jun 11th, 2013

Thank you for taking care of me during a time of crisis. I will forever be grateful to you and your staff! ;)

|  Need some current certification courses  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

I am sent to specialist way too often than I need to. Everytime, they say there is nothing wrong with me. Waste of my HRA account and huge waste of time. I love Dr Harding's personality but changing doctors because medically she does not stand up to my health management standards.

|  show details
by Dr. RF on Oct 11th, 2010

Excellent communication skills. A real sweetheart at finding a way to communicate with my stubborn older husband. She's a real lifesaver to our family.

|  show details
by Waldropjj on Apr 14th, 2010

I highley recommend Dr Hardin. Only if you want the best. Dr. Hardin's office was very polite and professional.I was not treated like a number but a patient. Then Dr Hardin with a great bed side manner really cares for her patients and has no problem explaining in detail when diagnosing a problem. You only have to ask. We are so lucky Dr Hardin has moved in our area.