Learn more about Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balasubramanian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balasubramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balasubramanian graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Balasubramanian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple East, Inc.
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian practice?
- Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian has 7 office locations.
Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Washington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Fort Washington Surgeons.