A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balasubramanian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balasubramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Balasubramanian graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Balasubramanian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Temple East, Inc.
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian practice?
- Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Easwaran Balasubramanian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.