A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Easwaran Variyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Easwaran Variyam is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Variyam
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Variyam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Easwaran Variyam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Variyam graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Variyam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Easwaran Puthukode Variyam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Easwaran P. Variyam practice?
- Dr. Easwaran Variyam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Easwaran Variyam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See League City Internists and League City Gastroenterologists.