A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Easwaran Variyam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Variyam
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Variyam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Easwaran Variyam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Variyam graduated from Calicut University Medical College - Kerala.
Dr. Variyam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Easwaran Puthukode Variyam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Easwaran P. Variyam practice?
- Dr. Easwaran Variyam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Easwaran Variyam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near League City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX.
See League City Internists and League City Gastroenterologists.