A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eathar Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eathar Saad, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Saad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eathar A Saad MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eathar A. Saad practice?
- Dr. Eathar Saad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eathar Saad practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Teaneck, NJ.
See Yonkers Physiatrists.