A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eathar Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eathar Saad, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Saad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eathar A Saad MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eathar A. Saad practice?
- Dr. Eathar Saad has 5 office locations.
Dr. Eathar Saad practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Teaneck, NJ.
See Yonkers Physiatrists.