A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eathar Saad, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from M.D., Cairo University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saad has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Med CtrJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
- Montefiore Medical Center North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Eathar Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eathar A. Saad practice?
Dr. Eathar Saad practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Teaneck, NJ.
See Yonkers Physiatrists.