A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eba Hathout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eba Hathout is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eba Hathout, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Hathout graduated from Kuwait University, Safat.
Dr. Hathout has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eba Hassan Hathout MD is a female Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Eba H. Hathout practice?
- Dr. Eba Hathout has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eba Hathout practices Pediatric Endocrinology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Moreno Valley, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See San Bernardino Pediatric Specialists.