A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebele Obialo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebele Obialo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obialo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Obialo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebele Obialo, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Obialo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Obialo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebele Elizabeth Obialo MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ebele E. Obialo practice?
- Dr. Ebele Obialo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ebele Obialo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Endocrinologists.