A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebele Obialo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebele Obialo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebele Obialo, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Obialo graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Obialo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebele Elizabeth Obialo MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ebele E. Obialo practice?
- Dr. Ebele Obialo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ebele Obialo practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Endocrinologists.