Dr. Ebele Obialo Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ebele Obialo?

Mr.

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Rude, doesn't treat patients with respect,doesn't want to hear your complaint, she will punish you with longer wait if you complain, never respond to messages left by you directly or through staff.

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Best doctor ever. Patient, knowledgeable and concerned . Will recommend her anytime.

Unprofessional

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Unprofessional office staff. Appointment s cancelled with no notification. Office manager was very rude. His response, i was going to call, but didn't get to it. Found out the office manager cancelled the appointment over 2 weeks ago. Very unprofessional.

Unprofessional and rude

Posted on September 5th, 2015

My Insurance company worked with this Doctor to see me. The Doctor's office contact me to schedule an appointment. On the Day of the Appointment, I called to confirm. The office manager, the Doctors husband?, told me that he cancelled the appointment several weeks ago. Never notified me. He was extremely rude and unprofessional.

she just wants your money

Posted on April 12th, 2015

She "lost" my bloodwork (unprofessional). I found another doc and got better in 1 week

SHE'S AWFUL

Posted on March 15th, 2015

doctor lost the blood work she ordered for me and told me to go get it done again. i had to pay extra for her carelessness

GOOD Doctor

Posted on September 26th, 2014

The first thing i notice is how clean her office was. while speaking with her i love that she took her time to explain to me about my thyroid. She went into great detail about my thyriod and she also pop quiz me to make sure that i understood about my thyriod. Now i understand my disease better and i am able to explain to someone else about what thyroid disease is and how it effect you. I have never had a Doctor to pop quiz me nor explain like she did, she also had pictures to show. I love this doctor.

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

great doctor. Impressed by her manners and time taken to address my diabetes. I would recommend her highly.

Best Endocronologist

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

I was sent to Dr Obialo for my thyroid. Turned out to be cancer. Although the wait times are long, Dr Obialo spends the time necessary with each patient to ensure questions/concerns are answered. Dr Obialo was quick to get my medications right/scheduled surgery quickly and I got my results quickly. I went to another specialist when I lost my insurance and it took him forever to get my levels right. They are still not right. I am back with Dr Obialo and would definatley recommend her. Yes, wait time is no long but she is worth it... She saved my life

HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED NOT EVEN ONE STAR RATING!

Posted on February 24th, 2014

DOCTOR NEVER OPEN ON TIME. RUDE STAFF AND HORRIBLE DOCTOR. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Worst doctor. Even worse bedside manner. Save yourself the time and money and go elsewhere.

Very Bad Experience

Posted on December 16th, 2013

Our son was recently diagnosed with Type One diabetes, and spent two days at the hospital. Part of this stay was in ICU to to eleverated sugar level. We had the misfortune of scheduling an appointment for our son. The appointment was set up and it took more than 1 1/2 hours before we were taken to a very small room. Before going to the room, we asked the staff if it was ok for my wife as well as my self were presents and the answer was "yes". We spent another 45 minutes before an inexperience assistance took our son's blood pressure. The assistance was not certain on how to accurately place the manual blood pressure monitor. When Dr.Obialo made to the room her first comment was "I cannot have all of you in this room and one of you has to wait up front". Her tone of voice was not pleasant and did not introduce herself prior to expressing her concerns on the number of people in the room. My wife left the room and was extremely upset. I remained with my son, and expressed the my bad experience displeasure. At that time she indicated the way the meeting went will not be a good patnership between Dr and patient. I informed her of my concerns regarding my son and the need for insulin. She gave us two sample pens until able to schedule with another Endocrinologist. Although she was concerned enough to give us the insulin for our sons, she failed to recognize that the bad partnership was created by her and her team.