Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eben Feinstein
Dr. Eben Feinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with other offices in Los Angeles, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Feinstein is affiliated with Barlow Respiratory Hospital, California Hospital Medical Center and Alhambra Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Feinstein has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eben Feinstein has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eben Feinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Ashraf Khan
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Maria Brenneisen
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi42
Dr. Glenn Hatfield
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi39