A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eben Strobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eben Strobos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eben Strobos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobos graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Strobos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eben Heathcliff Strobos MD is a male Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eben H. Strobos practice?
- Dr. Eben Strobos has 1 office location.
Dr. Eben Strobos practices Surgery near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Surgeons.