A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eben Strobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eben Strobos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strobos
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strobos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eben Strobos, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Fecal Incontinence
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strobos graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Strobos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eben Strobos MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eben Strobos practice?
- Dr. Eben Strobos has 1 office location.
Dr. Eben Strobos practices Surgery near Golden, CO.
See Golden Surgeons.