A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eben Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eben Tucker is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eben Tucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Tucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eben Ezra Tucker MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eben E. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Eben Tucker has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eben Tucker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.