A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eben Tucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eben Tucker is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tucker
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eben Tucker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tucker graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Tucker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eben Ezra Tucker MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eben E. Tucker practice?
- Dr. Eben Tucker has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eben Tucker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Cardiologists.