Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ebenezer Babalola
Dr. Ebenezer Babalola, MD, BS, MBBS, M.Sc is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY, with other offices in Overland Park, KS and Kansas City, MO (and 2 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery and Family Medicine. Dr. Babalola is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital and University Of Kansas Hospital. Dr. Babalola has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ebenezer Babalola has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Ebenezer Babalola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.
Dr. Sujatha Palat
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Reinaldo Figueroa
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi36
Dr. John Yiu
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi10