A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebenezer Babalola is Excellent. Dr. Babalola has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebenezer Babalola, MD, MBBS, MSC is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Hysterectomy Uterus and Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems, Pelvic organ prolapse.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babalola graduated from University Of Ibadan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babalola has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
- University of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babalola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ebenezer Babalola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ebenezer O. Babalola practice?
Dr. Ebenezer Babalola practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Family Medicine, and Surgery near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI and Kansas City, KS.
See Rochester Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Rochester Family Physicians, and Rochester Surgeons.