A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebenezer Babalola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebenezer Babalola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebenezer Babalola, BS, M.Sc, MBBS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babalola graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babalola has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebenezer Olufemi Babalola BS, M.Sc, and MBBS is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ebenezer O. Babalola practice?
- Dr. Ebenezer Babalola has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ebenezer Babalola practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors and Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.