A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebenezer Berko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebenezer Berko is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebenezer Berko, MD, MPH is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Berko graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi.
Dr. Berko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Rapides Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebenezer Berko MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ebenezer Berko practice?
- Dr. Ebenezer Berko has 1 office location.
Dr. Ebenezer Berko practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Alexandria, LA.
See Alexandria Internists, Alexandria Hematologists, and Alexandria Oncologists.