A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebenezer Kuma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebenezer Kuma is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebenezer Kuma, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuma graduated from University Of Ghana, Accra.
Dr. Kuma has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebenezer Kuma MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ebenezer Kuma practice?
- Dr. Ebenezer Kuma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ebenezer Kuma practices Pediatrics near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Pediatricians.