A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebenezer Odunusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebenezer Odunusi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebenezer Odunusi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odunusi graduated from University of Ife. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Odunusi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Valley Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Palmdale Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebenezer Olufemi Odunusi MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ebenezer O. Odunusi practice?
- Dr. Ebenezer Odunusi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ebenezer Odunusi practices Pediatrics near Palmdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, CA.
See Palmdale Pediatricians.