Dr. Ebenezer Quainoo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ebenezer Quainoo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2016

Horrid

I was recently there to be seen as a new patient. I was evaluated by a med student and not the actual doctor. I explained all of my ailments, etc. I was put on a new medication and when i went back for a follow up, the doctor never asked how i was feeling, how the medication was working, etc. I will be finding a new doctor. I feel doctors should sit down and get to know their actual patients and their needs instead of just taking your money and prescribing stuff that is not needed.

April 30th, 2014

Patient for 2yrs

August 14th, 2012

Never Again

Really disappointed in this entire office.. I learned to not go by reviews You must go and find out for yourself.. Yesterday I went in with my husband for his first visit and I immediately noticed the place was filthy.. I am sorry but if my husband or myself are going to be seen by ANY doctor the place HAS to atleast look somewhat presentable.. The waiting area was horrid.. It smelled and we literally felt like we had to go home and shower after the little over an hour we had to wait and still NOT get seen..The staff were very UNprofessional and RUDE to my husband when he asked for instructions,and didn't even acknowledge his being there for an appointment.. We watched as multiple people came in signed in and were seen while I sat with our children anxiously awaiting our chance to get out of that awful place.. I will NEVER EVER settle again for ANY doctors office in Baltimore City!

February 18th, 2009

Passionate MD

the greatest and most caring md ever

August 3rd, 2015