A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eberechi Nwaobasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eberechi Nwaobasi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaobasi graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Nwaobasi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwaobasi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans