A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eberechi Nwaobasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eberechi Nwaobasi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaobasi graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaobasi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Somerset Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwaobasi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eberechi I. Nwaobasi practice?
Dr. Eberechi Nwaobasi practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Summit Pediatricians, Summit Pediatric Specialists, Summit Internists, and Summit Urgent Care Centers.