A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebonee Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebonee Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebonee Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebonee Davis MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ebonee Davis practice?
- Dr. Ebonee Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Ebonee Davis practices Internal Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists.