A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebrahim Amir-Mokri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebrahim Amir-Mokri, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amir-Mokri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Amir-Mokri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Our Lady of the Resurrection
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebrahim Amir-Mokri MD is a male Pathologist and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ebrahim Amir-Mokri practice?
- Dr. Ebrahim Amir-Mokri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ebrahim Amir-Mokri practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near River Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See River Forest Pathologists.