A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebrahim Ashayeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashayeri
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashayeri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebrahim Ashayeri, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashayeri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ashayeri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Howard University Hospital
- United Medical Center
- Greater Se Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebrahim Ashayeri MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ebrahim Ashayeri practice?
- Dr. Ebrahim Ashayeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ebrahim Ashayeri practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists and Washington Oncologists.