A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Babaoff is Good. Dr. Babaoff has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Babaoff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaoff graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babaoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babaoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Babaoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Abraham E. Babaoff practice?
Dr. Abraham Babaoff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Farmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Abe Babaoff, Dr. Abram Babaoff