A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Abraham Babaoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Abraham Babaoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Abraham Babaoff, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Babaoff graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Babaoff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Abraham E Babaoff MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Abraham E. Babaoff practice?
- Dr. Abraham Babaoff has 1 office location.
- Dr. Abraham Babaoff practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Farmington Hills, MI.