A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebrahim Barkoudah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebrahim Barkoudah is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebrahim Barkoudah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkoudah graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Barkoudah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebrahim Barkoudah MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ebrahim Barkoudah practice?
- Dr. Ebrahim Barkoudah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ebrahim Barkoudah practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Revere, MA and Chelsea, MA.
See Boston Internists.