A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebrahim Delpassand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebrahim Delpassand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebrahim Delpassand, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Delpassand graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Delpassand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebrahim S Delpassand MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ebrahim S. Delpassand practice?
- Dr. Ebrahim Delpassand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ebrahim Delpassand practices Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Nuclear Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Houston Pathologists.