Dr. Ebrahim Elahi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ebrahim Elahi?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Ebrahim Elahi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2017

One of a kind doctor and human being!

Dr. Elahi is the creme de la creme. He has the eye, hand and heart when treating you. The eye to see what the issue is and what needs to be done both medically and aesthetically, the skill to do it effectively and seamlessly and the heart because he truly cares about who he's treating. Although there might be a wait to see him, this is the doctor you should be waiting for if you have to. I recommend him 1000%.

April 19th, 2015

Compassionate surgeon!

Dr Elahi is a compassionate surgeon who truly cares about his patients. His office staff are competent and caring. A true first class experience all around!!

July 4th, 2012

Very kind and ethical

My daughter and I recently saw Dr Elahi - We both found him to be kind, ethical and competent - His office staff is exceptional as well - they were very accommodating in squeezing us in - We are very happy to have found him -

August 7th, 2010

MD

I saw one of the highly recommended ophthalmologists in Long Island who requested me to be seen by an ophthalmoplastic surgeon. I saw Dr. Elahi at his office. As a physician, I realized that he spends time to explain your problem,treatment options and pros and cons with each procedure. He is highly competent which you can easily find out by learning about his education, honors, rewards and acomplishments. In my professional opinion, more than any thing elase, what distinguishes him from his few renowned and highly competent ophthalmoplastic surgeons in NYC is his bed side manner. I will highly recmmend him to my relatives, friends and all my patients. He is the best.

July 4th, 2010

Very competent doctor

I saw Dr Elahi after a previous eyelid surgery had left me tearing a lot in one eye. He not only took the time to explain everything to me but performed a beautiful job on my eyelids. I think he is an amazing surgeon and human being. I've recommended him to all my family and friends

April 11th, 2009

HE IS THE VERY BEST DOCTOR EVER

He is the best...He is created to be the best and he certainly is...He is very generous and the most knowledgeable.

September 24th, 2017