Overall Review

4.7

April 19th, 2015
Compassionate surgeon!
Dr Elahi is a compassionate surgeon who truly cares about his patients. His office staff are competent and caring. A true first class experience all around!!

July 4th, 2012
Very kind and ethical
My daughter and I recently saw Dr Elahi - We both found him to be kind, ethical and competent - His office staff is exceptional as well - they were very accommodating in squeezing us in - We are very happy to have found him -

August 7th, 2010
MD
I saw one of the highly recommended ophthalmologists in Long Island who requested me to be seen by an ophthalmoplastic surgeon. I saw Dr. Elahi at his office. As a physician, I realized that he spends time to explain your problem,treatment options and pros and cons with each procedure. He is highly competent which you can easily find out by learning about his education, honors, rewards and acomplishments. In my professional opinion, more than any thing elase, what distinguishes him from his few renowned and highly competent ophthalmoplastic surgeons in NYC is his bed side manner. I will highly recmmend him to my relatives, friends and all my patients. He is the best.

July 4th, 2010
Very competent doctor
I saw Dr Elahi after a previous eyelid surgery had left me tearing a lot in one eye. He not only took the time to explain everything to me but performed a beautiful job on my eyelids. I think he is an amazing surgeon and human being. I've recommended him to all my family and friends

April 11th, 2009
HE IS THE VERY BEST DOCTOR EVER
He is the best...He is created to be the best and he certainly is...He is very generous and the most knowledgeable.