A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebrahim Hakimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebrahim Hakimian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebrahim Hakimian, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimian graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hakimian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hakimian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans