A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebrahim Hakimian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebrahim Hakimian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebrahim Hakimian, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakimian graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Hakimian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebrahim Hakimian MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ebrahim Hakimian practice?
- Dr. Ebrahim Hakimian has 1 office location.
Dr. Ebrahim Hakimian practices Nuclear Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Nuclear Medicine Physicians.