A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebtissam Korkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ebtissam Korkis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebtissam Korkis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korkis graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Korkis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Health Center
- Children`s Hospital of San Diego
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ebtissam Hanna Korkis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ebtissam H. Korkis practice?
- Dr. Ebtissam Korkis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ebtissam Korkis practices Family Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cajon, CA.
See La Mesa Primary Care Doctors.