A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ebtissam Korkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ebtissam Korkis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korkis graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Korkis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Health Center
- Children`s Hospital of San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korkis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan