A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ece Tek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ece Tek, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tek graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Tek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ece S Tek MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ece S. Tek practice?
- Dr. Ece Tek has 1 office location.
Dr. Ece Tek practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists and New Haven Addiction Specialists.