A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ece Tek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tek
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Tek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ece Tek, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Dual Diagnosis
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tek graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Tek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ece S Tek MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ece S. Tek practice?
- Dr. Ece Tek has 1 office location.
Dr. Ece Tek practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.