A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Echo Georgitsis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Echo Georgitsis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Echo Georgitsis, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgitsis graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Georgitsis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Echo Rowe Georgitsis MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Echo R. Georgitsis practice?
- Dr. Echo Georgitsis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Echo Georgitsis practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Anesthesiologists and Stanford Pediatricians.