A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ectis Velazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ectis Velazquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Velazquez graduated from Iscm Camagvey Cuba.
Dr. Velazquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ectis Amado Velazquez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ectis A. Velazquez practice?
- Dr. Ectis Velazquez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ectis Velazquez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Coral Gables, FL.
See Boynton Beach Pediatricians and Boynton Beach Pediatric Specialists.