A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edwin Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edwin Carlson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Carlson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edwin L Carlson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edwin L. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Edwin Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Edwin Carlson practices Emergency Medicine near Saint Helena, CA.
See Saint Helena Emergency Physicians.