Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ed Holmes
Dr. Ed Holmes, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in West Valley City, UT, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Holmes is affiliated with University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Ed Holmes has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Ed Holmes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Valley City, UT.
Dr. Jeremy Biggs
West Valley City, UT 0.01 mi7
Dr. Matthew Hughes
West Valley City, UT 0.01 mi20
Dr. Melissa Cheng
West Valley City, UT 0.01 mi5