A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Itawi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Itawi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Itawi, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Itawi graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Itawi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Itawi MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Itawi practice?
- Dr. Edward Itawi has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Itawi practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.