Surgical Specialist, Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Arrogant! show details Arrogant!
May 19th, 2015

The doctor is arrogant and unprofessional. He may be a good surgeon but he has a horrible bedside manner. Too worried about what people think of him rather than what is going on with the patient. Did not even bother to come and talk after the procedure.

Jan 13th, 2015

I had him perform several of my surgeries and all came out perfectly. My incision scars are beautiful. He took good care of me in recovery, and has great staff.

Would recommend all A show details Would recommend all A
by Steve on Aug 23rd, 2014

Dr. Ed Itawi is very thorough, professional, and able to relate to everyone. I went to him for a colonoscopy and if I ever have to seek help in this field again, it will be with him and his competent, caring staff. Four stars for sure, only because I can't leave five!

Amazing Physician show details Amazing Physician
Oct 26th, 2013

Amazing surgeon who's skill is only challenged by his personality. He saved my Mom's life.

Oct 25th, 2013

I am so grateful to have found him as my surgeon. Ed has excellent bedside manners, a great sense of humor, empathetic, punctual, and I believe he loves his job.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Anonymous on Feb 2nd, 2013 on doctor.com

My mom was admitted to Bronson Hospital recently in need of immediate surgery. We were fortunate that Dr. Itawi was her surgeon. Within 8 days, my ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
A very caring and thorough doctor show details A very caring and thorough doctor
Oct 1st, 2012

Dr. Itawi-He is your friend! A very excellent doctor who cares not only about your immediate ailment but also about you as a person. The skills that he brings to the table are top notch! I have never waited more than a few minutes to see him during an appointment, and he never allows you to leave until you completely have your questions answered.