A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ed Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ed Miller is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ed Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ed Blair Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ed B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Ed Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ed Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Shasta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grass Valley, CA.
See Mount Shasta Surgeons.