A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ed Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ed Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ed Blair Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ed B. Miller practice?
- Dr. Ed Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ed Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Shasta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Grass Valley, CA.
See Mount Shasta Surgeons.