inactive

Ed W Redard MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 19th, 2016
Patient
I still feel sad and sometimes tears when I think about the loss your family must be feeling right now. You were such a wonderful doctor and friend. Eventhough I only had you as a physician for 7 years, you truly helped me out in so many ways. You supported me through may trials and tribulations. I don't know what I will do without you. You are unreplaceable! However, I know that you will guide me somehow to find the right replacement. You will always be in my heart. My condolences to your family and long list of friends and colleagues. May you rest in peace! Your job may be done here; however your new adventure has just begun. RIP DR. REDARD.

March 18th, 2016
Great doctor takes the time yo listen and understand

March 17th, 2016
The greatest doctor ever
I send prayers to Dr. Redard's family. I cannot imagine my life without him. He's helped me through so many things. He was such a kind and loving man. How many tears I did shed during office visits. The world has lost a truly amazing man,friend and DOCTOR! He took care of so many. I know my life is better for having him in it. I truly love Dr. Redard and I will miss him so much it hurts! I love you so much

March 17th, 2016
Best Doc
Where does one start. He was the finest doctor and a wonderful person. I'm so sad knowing I'll never see his big smile again. He was my doctor for 24 years and knew everything about me. He was so easy to talk to and gave encouragement when needed. My condolences to his family. I thank you for getting me through my husband's passing. Rest in peace Dr. Redard. You were simply the best and I will miss you so much.

March 14th, 2016
The best Dr I've encountered in all my adult years.He was so compassionate to his patients and their families.His bedside manner was impecable and could not be duplicate.He was always thorough and direct yet sensitive and caring thru every diagnosis.He will be greatly missed and I will never find another Dr to care for my mother like he did.Rest in Peace Ed.I will never forget you...your love for your patients and your practice is how I will always remember such a great man!

March 12th, 2016
I will truly miss him!
He was THE BEST! I will miss him deeply! Because of how he was as a doctor and a person, I KNOW he is resting in paradise. My condolences to his family and all the other people who so WONDERFULLY served .

March 12th, 2016
Great doctor
He's fantastic! Well worth the wait.

March 11th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Redard will be truly missed. An outstanding, personal and caring doctor to many. Thank you for walking my journey with me during my illness in the support and care you provided to me. Rest in peace my doctor, my friend.

March 11th, 2016
MISSING YOU ALREADY MY FRIEND
Where does one begin??? I absolutely loved Dr. Ed Redard. He has been BOTH my Doctor and my FRIEND. As a doctor he was always there for me though the smallest of ailments to my biggest. Dr saw me through many rough times in my life and always helped me find my way through them. He always made time for me no matter how over scheduled he was. There was never a time he couldn't manage to get me in. Even when I left the State of Ca, I could always call him for advise (medical or personal) as he was kind, compassionate, patient and very helpful and understanding and when I moved back to Ca, I came straight back to his care... THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME. Without his medical help for over the past 25 years and always hitting the nail on the head...well, I don't know how things would have been. When it came time for me to retire due to medical reasons he was there to help me and it was his help and diligence that got me approved for my Social Security Disability. Doctor knew me and my medical history like the back of his hand and he was alway there with a helping hand, correct diagnosis and the right words and treatments. He was truly MY DOCTOR/MY FRIEND and there is NO ONE who can EVER REPLACE HIM. I will TRULY be lost without him. HE WAS THE BEST. REST in PEACE MY DOCTOR/MY FRIEND. GOD KNOWS YOU WILL BE MISSED AND YOUR JOB HERE WAS WELL DONE.

January 24th, 2015
Compassionate to the core....
Besides being the finest Doctor I have ever experienced, he is a really great guy! He remembers the events of my life, asks about my family - basically makes me feel like I am not just another one of his thousands of patients. Besides the excellent bedside manner, he diagnosed and treated my wife for a very rare condition - picking up on clues that other Docs missed. Furthermore, he assisted me through a very difficult time in my life, offering advice even better than my psychologist. When I was going through a particularly bad spot in my life he spent over 40 minutes counseling me, supporting me, joking with me and pulling me out of my funk. For the other reviews on this page complaining about a "long wait" - I sincerely apologize taking up so much of his time and making you wait for yours. But I suspect he takes as much time as it takes to deal with whatever problem you bring him. I will certainly gladly wait for this level of service. For those that have as the highest priority simply a Doc being on time, please go to another Doc so he has more time to spend with those that appreciate his excellent care.

August 13th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Redard is patient and kind, he will take the time to listen

August 20th, 2013
Doctor is always late
Wait time is out of control. When doctor finally sees you he is rushed and doesn't make you feel comfortable, very rushed because he is always running at least 30-34 minutes late. My last visit time he pulled up wrong patient chart and when I asked who that person was he did not seem to care and continued to treat me with some other person's record on display. I changed doctors and have been much happier. You want someone who will listen and treat you and be rushed.