Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Robin E. on Mar 19th, 2016

I still feel sad and sometimes tears when I think about the loss your family must be feeling right now. You were such a wonderful doctor and friend. Eventhough I only had you as a physician for 7 years, you truly helped me out in so many ways. You supported me through may trials and tribulations. I don't know what I will do without you. You are unreplaceable! However, I know that you will guide me somehow to find the right replacement. You will always be in my heart. My condolences to your family and long list of friends and colleagues. May you rest in peace! Your job may be done here; however your new adventure has just begun. RIP DR. REDARD.

by Gerry S on Mar 18th, 2016

Great doctor takes the time yo listen and understand

The greatest doctor ever show details The greatest doctor ever
by Debra Mahnke on Mar 17th, 2016

I send prayers to Dr. Redard's family. I cannot imagine my life without him. He's helped me through so many things. He was such a kind and loving man. How many tears I did shed during office visits. The world has lost a truly amazing man,friend and DOCTOR! He took care of so many. I know my life is better for having him in it. I truly love Dr. Redard and I will miss him so much it hurts! I love you so much

Best Doc show details Best Doc
by Karen D. on Mar 17th, 2016

Where does one start. He was the finest doctor and a wonderful person. I'm so sad knowing I'll never see his big smile again. He was my doctor for 24 years and knew everything about me. He was so easy to talk to and gave encouragement when needed. My condolences to his family. I thank you for getting me through my husband's passing. Rest in peace Dr. Redard. You were simply the best and I will miss you so much.

by Lola Paul on Mar 14th, 2016

The best Dr I've encountered in all my adult years.He was so compassionate to his patients and their families.His bedside manner was impecable and could not be duplicate.He was always thorough and direct yet sensitive and caring thru every diagnosis.He will be greatly missed and I will never find another Dr to care for my mother like he did.Rest in Peace Ed.I will never forget you...your love for your patients and your practice is how I will always remember such a great man!

I will truly miss him! show details I will truly miss him!
by L. Johnson Hopkins on Mar 12th, 2016

He was THE BEST! I will miss him deeply! Because of how he was as a doctor and a person, I KNOW he is resting in paradise. My condolences to his family and all the other people who so WONDERFULLY served .

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Sheron on Mar 12th, 2016

He's fantastic! Well worth the wait.

by Damita Andrade on Mar 11th, 2016

Dr. Redard will be truly missed. An outstanding, personal and caring doctor to many. Thank you for walking my journey with me during my illness in the support and care you provided to me. Rest in peace my doctor, my friend.

MISSING YOU ALREADY MY FRIEND show details MISSING YOU ALREADY MY FRIEND
by MWY on Mar 11th, 2016

Where does one begin??? I absolutely loved Dr. Ed Redard. He has been BOTH my Doctor and my FRIEND. As a doctor he was always there for me though the smallest of ailments to my biggest. Dr saw me through many rough times in my life and always helped me find my way through them. He always made time for me no matter how over scheduled he was. There was never a time he couldn't manage to get me in. Even when I left the State of Ca, I could always call him for advise (medical or personal) as he was kind, compassionate, patient and very helpful and understanding and when I moved back to Ca, I came straight back to his care... THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME. Without his medical help for over the past 25 years and always hitting the nail on the head...well, I don't know how things would have been. When it came time for me to retire due to medical reasons he was there to help me and it was his help and diligence that got me approved for my Social Security Disability. Doctor knew me and my medical history like the back of his hand and he was alway there with a helping hand, correct diagnosis and the right words and treatments. He was truly MY DOCTOR/MY FRIEND and there is NO ONE who can EVER REPLACE HIM. I will TRULY be lost without him. HE WAS THE BEST. REST in PEACE MY DOCTOR/MY FRIEND. GOD KNOWS YOU WILL BE MISSED AND YOUR JOB HERE WAS WELL DONE.

Compassionate to the core.... show details Compassionate to the core....
Jan 24th, 2015

Besides being the finest Doctor I have ever experienced, he is a really great guy! He remembers the events of my life, asks about my family - basically makes me feel like I am not just another one of his thousands of patients. Besides the excellent bedside manner, he diagnosed and treated my wife for a very rare condition - picking up on clues that other Docs missed. Furthermore, he assisted me through a very difficult time in my life, offering advice even better than my psychologist. When I was going through a particularly bad spot in my life he spent over 40 minutes counseling me, supporting me, joking with me and pulling me out of my funk. For the other reviews on this page complaining about a "long wait" - I sincerely apologize taking up so much of his time and making you wait for yours. But I suspect he takes as much time as it takes to deal with whatever problem you bring him. I will certainly gladly wait for this level of service. For those that have as the highest priority simply a Doc being on time, please go to another Doc so he has more time to spend with those that appreciate his excellent care.

Aug 13th, 2014

Dr. Redard is patient and kind, he will take the time to listen

Doctor is always late show details Doctor is always late
Aug 20th, 2013

Wait time is out of control. When doctor finally sees you he is rushed and doesn't make you feel comfortable, very rushed because he is always running at least 30-34 minutes late. My last visit time he pulled up wrong patient chart and when I asked who that person was he did not seem to care and continued to treat me with some other person's record on display. I changed doctors and have been much happier. You want someone who will listen and treat you and be rushed.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Suzon Lucore on Mar 30th, 2013

The best I ever had. He cares. He listens and he gives great advice and accurate diagnosis. My 24 year old son rides his bike 20 miles to see him.

Doesn't like to take Medicare patients show details Doesn't like to take Medicare patients
Mar 20th, 2013

Seemed distracted and didn't want to hear my previous conditions in my medical records. The office staff, while very courteous, said he was wide open for appointments for seniors on Medicare, but then backtracked when I called to actually make an appointment, so I had to be assertive to get in. Building and facilities are lovely, but I got the impression he would rather have HMO and Health plan patients than me. He ranks high in compassion, but I didn't really get that side of his personality. I did appreciate his willingness to talk about alternative approaches. Waiting 30 minutes or more would be a problem to my employer who expects me back on site in 2 hours.

The Best! show details The Best!
Nov 14th, 2012

The wait time is a little long but Dr. Redard is anything but rushed. He always give you the time YOU feel you need, he has never made me feel rushed or feel that I am wasting his time. He is very caring and considerate. I am very happy to have him for my doctor.

Aug 15th, 2012

The absolute best Dr I have ever had...

Oct 20th, 2011

wait is always at least an hour or longer. He is always rushed and never follows up, may spend 5 minutes and makes you feel like you are wasting his time.

Apr 23rd, 2009

Dr. Redard listens. He is friendly and makes you feel at ease. Most importantly, he is incredibly knowledgeable and has always diagnosed my ailments correctly.