Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Compassionate to the core.... show details Compassionate to the core....
Jan 24th, 2015

Besides being the finest Doctor I have ever experienced, he is a really great guy! He remembers the events of my life, asks about my family - basically makes me feel like I am not just another one of his thousands of patients. Besides the excellent bedside manner, he diagnosed and treated my wife for a very rare condition - picking up on clues that other Docs missed. Furthermore, he assisted me through a very difficult time in my life, offering advice even better than my psychologist. When I was going through a particularly bad spot in my life he spent over 40 minutes counseling me, supporting me, joking with me and pulling me out of my funk. For the other reviews on this page complaining about a "long wait" - I sincerely apologize taking up so much of his time and making you wait for yours. But I suspect he takes as much time as it takes to deal with whatever problem you bring him. I will certainly gladly wait for this level of service. For those that have as the highest priority simply a Doc being on time, please go to another Doc so he has more time to spend with those that appreciate his excellent care.

Patient show details Patient
Aug 13th, 2014

Dr. Redard is patient and kind, he will take the time to listen

Doctor is always late show details Doctor is always late
Aug 20th, 2013

Wait time is out of control. When doctor finally sees you he is rushed and doesn't make you feel comfortable, very rushed because he is always running at least 30-34 minutes late. My last visit time he pulled up wrong patient chart and when I asked who that person was he did not seem to care and continued to treat me with some other person's record on display. I changed doctors and have been much happier. You want someone who will listen and treat you and be rushed.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Suzon Lucore on Mar 30th, 2013

The best I ever had. He cares. He listens and he gives great advice and accurate diagnosis. My 24 year old son rides his bike 20 miles to see him.

Doesn't like to take Medicare patients show details Doesn't like to take Medicare patients
Mar 20th, 2013

Seemed distracted and didn't want to hear my previous conditions in my medical records. The office staff, while very courteous, said he was wide open for appointments for seniors on Medicare, but then backtracked when I called to actually make an appointment, so I had to be assertive to get in. Building and facilities are lovely, but I got the impression he would rather have HMO and Health plan patients than me. He ranks high in compassion, but I didn't really get that side of his personality. I did appreciate his willingness to talk about alternative approaches. Waiting 30 minutes or more would be a problem to my employer who expects me back on site in 2 hours.

The Best! show details The Best!
Nov 14th, 2012

The wait time is a little long but Dr. Redard is anything but rushed. He always give you the time YOU feel you need, he has never made me feel rushed or feel that I am wasting his time. He is very caring and considerate. I am very happy to have him for my doctor.

Aug 15th, 2012

The absolute best Dr I have ever had...

Oct 20th, 2011

wait is always at least an hour or longer. He is always rushed and never follows up, may spend 5 minutes and makes you feel like you are wasting his time.

Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr Redard is a great doctor but the wait time in the office is a little long for my likes.

Apr 23rd, 2009

Dr. Redard listens. He is friendly and makes you feel at ease. Most importantly, he is incredibly knowledgeable and has always diagnosed my ailments correctly.