A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Emad Soumi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Soumi graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Soumi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Emad Soumi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Emad Soumi practice?
- Dr. Emad Soumi has 1 office location.
Dr. Emad Soumi practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.