A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edaire Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edaire Cheng is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edaire Cheng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edaire Cheng MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edaire Cheng practice?
- Dr. Edaire Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Edaire Cheng practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.