A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edaire Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edaire Cheng is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edaire Cheng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edaire Cheng MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edaire Cheng practice?
- Dr. Edaire Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edaire Cheng practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Pediatric Specialists.