Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 3rd, 2015

He is really easy to speak honestly with.

Jan 26th, 2012

he is great!! :)

tourettes show details tourettes
Sep 18th, 2011

no one including Dr Moran ever told me he had tourettes syndrome. I went to his office and he made a couple of inappropriate remarks to me. I brushed it off until one of my friends who sees him said he kisses her full on the lips when he sees her in the office for her chech ups. I think this doctor should be fired for his sexual comments, especially as a gyn doctor.

#1 Dr. show details #1 Dr.
Sep 17th, 2011

Best Dr. I have ever had...He done my hysterectomy 3 years ago and I go into his office once a year for a checkup and he knows me by name without my chart and knows my history even things that don't pertain to my records. He is a genuine Doctor that truly cares about his patients.

Great Doctor and Staff show details Great Doctor and Staff
Jan 7th, 2011

I have been seeing this doctor for about 10 years now and have never been disappointed in a visit there. He follows up with the patient personally on any issues, i.e. does not have staff call and relay information but does it himself. Rarely if ever have I had to wait more than 30 mintues and he and his staff always apologize if there is a wait. Changing to Dr. Moran was the best decision ever!

Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr. Moran is one of the best doctors i know. He is truly a caring individual.

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Jul 25th, 2009

Dr. Moran is an awesome OB/GYN! He and his staff are very attentive, caring, and offer the best care you can get. I would recommend to all! You will not be disappointed with this excellent service!

Aug 21st, 2008

Having what I think is a serious issue - basically laughed at me and told me to live with it.