Dr. Edan Yodfat MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 3rd, 2016
Dr. Yodfat is a wonderful doctor who follows through with your care and listens to your concerns. He is knowledgeable, he does his research, is a fabulous listener, and truly cares about YOU, the patient.

December 10th, 2015
Excellent Dr. Very caring and professional.

August 14th, 2015
C-sectione delivery
Doctor Yodfat is an excellent gynecologist. I was looking for a doctor to help me with my pregnancy because I had a bad experienced with a different doctor and a friend of mine told me about him. I can honestly say that he loves what he does, he's very friendly cares about your needs and met my expectations. I was very scared about the delivery day because I had a c-section but it was an excellent experienced. My husband and I are very thankful that he took such a good care of me. Thank you doctor Yodfat, if I decide to have another baby for sure you will be the doctor to assist me.

July 24th, 2015
Definetly recomend him!!!
This is my first pregnancy and everything has been very new to me. Dr. Yodfat has been very helpful. He's been very informative & has kept up with me throughout the whole pregnancy. It's hard to find a doctor who is willing to go the extra mile like Dr. Yodfat has for us. Thank you for all that you have done for us. I will continue to go with him for anything I need in the future. You can see his passion for helping people in his work. He's a great doctor & a very humble person.

January 15th, 2015
birth story
I will forever be indebted to this man. In short, he is kind, outgoing, supportive and very helpful. He explains things thoroughly so anyone could understand. His bedside manner is phenomenal. He is the only doctor I have felt comfortable with as far as lady parts. His follow up is also top notch, making sure you have options and also planning ahead for your future. Short story long - Yodfat gave birth to my first child W. We didn't know each other and he had no history on me as we recently moved and had planned on switching doctors. I had a rough delivery, being my first, but Yodfat was there - not only coaching me but also my husband. I was so focused on my husband that I wasn't listening to anyone else. Yodfat saw this and adjusted accordingly. He effectively saved me from passing out by coaching my husband who in turn coached me. He saw me postpartum and became my doctor. I have, in the past, skipped the OBGYN because I *HATE* the violation that ensues. Since Yodfat I have made every appointment with ease. I became pregnant with my second, O, and was worried about depression and anxiety. He assured me this was common and offered to treat me should the need arise. At this time my work's disability was being a pain (I was off due to heat at work and a low lying placenta). He personally called my case worker to see what he could do to help speed the process along. Because the disability people were so rude, he had to call multiple times. He was very patient with me and helped with everything I needed. At the end of our pregnancy with O we found out he was leaving for California at the end of the year. Because Yodfat was moving he was in and out of the office and state trying to set up living arrangements in California. He really wanted to deliver O so my husband and I agreed to be induced (already 4 days late) by having him break my water on the 18th. O was a fantastic delivery. I pushed for a total of 11 minutes. He allowed my mother and mother-in-law in the room, instructing them where to stand. When O was halfway out Yodfat had to cut the cord as it was wrapped tightly around O's neck. However he cut the cord far enough away from O's belly so that my husband could cut the cord in the appropriate place, something he missed with W. Yodfat expertly stitched me up and congratulated us on our child. He only left after making sure all my needs were met. The following day he went out of his way from his extremely busy schedule to check on my family and I. I would trust this man with my life as well as my children's lives on any given day. Choose him as your doctor and you won't regret it for a second.

December 17th, 2014
Highly recommended
Dr. Yodfat is the best at his craft. He has brought both our boys in the world and has been in our lives since. We would travel so he could deliver our next.