A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Atwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Atwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atwell
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Atwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atwell graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Atwell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Atwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eddie Atwell practice?
- Dr. Eddie Atwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Atwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Surgeons.