Learn more about Dr. Eddie Atwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Atwell, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atwell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Atwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Atwell graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Atwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Atwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eddie Atwell practice?
- Dr. Eddie Atwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Atwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Surgeons.