A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Atwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Atwell, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atwell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Atwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Atwell graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Atwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
- Gordon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Atwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eddie Atwell practice?
- Dr. Eddie Atwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Atwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cartersville, GA.
See Cartersville Surgeons.