Learn more about Dr. Eddie Benge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Benge is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benge
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Benge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eddie Benge, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Benge graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benge has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Lovelace Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie Gayle Benge MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Eddie G. Benge practice?
- Dr. Eddie Benge has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Benge practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Rheumatologists.