Dr. Eddie Cheeks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eddie Cheeks?

Best doctor I've ever met

Posted on February 16th, 2017

Not only does he respect the patients but he's very professional and caring. I had a very high risk pregnacy due to my condition and he made me feel like I was the most important person and my needs were first. I absolutely can't say enough about how great he is in this setting but I can say I can't wabelieve t to get pregnant lol

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Compassionate and knowledgeable guy. Delivered both of my children. Very well liked and respected around University Hospital.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Did not have a good experience with Dr. Cheeks. When I first began going to see this doctor I had no problems; i did not have long wait time and he seemed very compassionate and took time to answer questions. But as I continued to see this doctor, I noticed that when I would show up for my appointment on time and sometimes minutes earlier I would be waiting (sometimes up to 20 mins) to be seen. The waiting room was extremely packed and when I would asked the front office about wait time they were very rude. I would have questions for him and questions asked were not clearly answered or I got vague answers concerning my health and concerns......not satisfied, one star rating.

Posted on February 12th, 2015

Dr Cheeks is an amazing doctor. He's very friendly and he did an awesome job with both of my scheduled cesareans. Unfortunately he works in a very busy office and it's not fun to go there because the wait takes forever! But overall it was worth it for a great doctor.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2014

The most caring and kindhearted doctor and staff I've ever known in my life.

consumer

Posted on October 14th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Cheeks for quite some time (even when he was at the other location on Wrightsboro Rd). He is a great doctor and the staff is very good. I have recommended others to his practice. I realize that some times you have to wait to get good service. I do not mind waiting an hour to see him because when I get into his office I want the same amount of attention as the other patients that was ahead of me. Overall opinion; this practice is very professional.

Posted on May 14th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Cheeks for years, he is one of the best Augusta has to offer!

BAD attitudes and customer service, LONG wait time

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Even if you have a appointment your wait time will still be at least 1 hour, two times my apt was at 10 and I didnt see a doc until after 12. THe nurses are VERY rude, espically a nurse named Jackie-No manners at all, she talks to people like she is better and like your dumb. I just changed Docs because of how rude she was. Would NOT reccomend this center at all.

Awesome Dr.

Posted on May 1st, 2010

Dr. Cheeks is one of the best drs. I know. All I can say is yes I have referred him to other people

Posted on August 15th, 2017