A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Cheng is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Cheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Cheng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Man-Yau Cheng MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Edward Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Cheng practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.