Dr. Eddie Gomez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eddie Gomez?

The Best

Posted on August 25th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Eddie Gomez. He is very professional, polite and concerned about his patients. Overall, Dr. Eddie Gomez, is a sweetheart.I love this Doctor. His staff is also very knowledgeable and respectful and will answer any questions you ask. They are very busy but they do work with you.

Patient

Posted on September 12th, 2014

Very nice Dr y muy bueno ademas conmigo fue excelente mi cirugia fue rapida y satisfactoria thank u dr you are the best

Fantastic doctor

Posted on June 25th, 2014

My doctor recommended Dr. Gomez because I had some gall stones that had been acting up for a while so we agreed to just remove it. The office is very organized, the wait was not long, he takes all the time required to explain everything and answers all questions. Organizing surgery was quick and easy done right after my appointment. He came to see me in pre-op, asked me and answered more questions/concerns I had. Surgery went great as well as post-op. Overall, great experience with Dr. Gomez. I highly recommend him. No more gall bladder problems (7 months later and counting).

Excellent surgeon

Posted on September 9th, 2013

What can one say about a surgeon that performs a successful procedure without any complications.

Highly recommend Dr. Gomez for bariatric surgery

Posted on April 9th, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Gomez to those who have been considering bariatric surgery. I had bariatric surgery with Dr. Gomez in 2011 and have no complaints. He has very good bedside manners, answered all my questions and took care of all my concerns. He is knowledgeable and professional and his caring nature put me at ease.

Amazing person!!!!!

Posted on July 9th, 2010

My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Gomez for the removal of my apendix. He is the most wonderful doctor ever. I'm glad he made his way down to Miami. I'm lucky to have had him as my surgeon. My pain after surgery was minimal and my scars can barely be seen. Thanks Doc =)

Posted on November 16th, 2017