A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Idrees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Idrees is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Idrees
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Idrees Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Idrees graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Idrees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie M Idrees MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eddie M. Idrees practice?
- Dr. Eddie Idrees has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Idrees practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.