A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eddie Idrees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eddie Idrees is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Idrees graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Idrees has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eddie M Idrees MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eddie M. Idrees practice?
- Dr. Eddie Idrees has 1 office location.
Dr. Eddie Idrees practices Family Medicine near Warren, MI.
See Warren Family Physicians.