Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eddie Lim
Dr. Eddie Lim, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lim is affiliated with Queen's Medical Center, Kuakini Medical Center and St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu. He speaks English.
Dr. Eddie Lim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Eddie Lim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr Sonny Wong
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dr. Mary Lily Li
Internal Medicine, Pathology
Honolulu, HI 0.10 mi12
Dr. Glenn Rediger
Honolulu, HI 0.14 mi37